The most famous Torrevieja Water park is Aquopolis but there are also 3 other water parks in the nearby region of Torrevieja.
The other 3 water parks are a bit smaller but still worth a visit when you don’t want to stay a day at the beach.
Two of the water parks are located in Torrevieja and one is located in the nearby municipality of Quesada.
Keep in mind Aquopolis is the biggest one in Torrevieja but also the most expensive one. So if you just want to enjoy a nice swimming pool with the kids you might want to consider the smaller ones.
Prices from £250.00
* 2 bedroomed, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment, ideally located in the popular residential area of Altos de la Bahia between La Mata and Torrevieja, it is fully furnished and equipped for 4 people (plus a small child and baby) * Easily accessible from Alicante airport which is serviced all year round by low cost airlines. * Ideal golfing location in the mid/low season with average temperatures at 20C and over 30 courses nearby * Perfect sun worshippers location in high season with temperatures averaging 30C and only 1.5km from the nearest Blue Flag beach * Prices start at £50per night with a minimum booking period of 5 nights
- Communal pool
- Peaceful residential area
- ideal location, close to all local amenities and 1.5KM from La Mata Beach
- Sleeps 4 (plus small child)
- over 30 golf courses nearby