There are direct flights to Alicante from Aberdeen, Bristol, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Belfast, Cardiff, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Norwich, Nottingham, Newquay, Newcastle and Southampton.
Getting from the airport to Casa Capricorn, you have the choice of a multitude of car hire firms, we would recommend http://coysrent-a-car.com as being the most reasonable but book well in advance as they dont have a stand at the airport, a representative will meet you in arrivals and take you to the vehicle. You can pick up an airport taxi for approximately €65, or we can arrange to pick you up and drop you right at the door for €50.
There is a coach service from Alicante to Torrevieja which runs frequently and is operated by http://costazul.net/en/
If you would like to explore the area whilst you are there without committing to car hire for the whole duration, our property manager can arrange this on a daily basis.
Taxis are readily available and can be flagged down although it is easy to use the online service on this site www.radiotaxitorrevieja.com
Prices from £840.00
* 2 bedroomed, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment, ideally located in the popular residential area of Altos de la Bahia between La Mata and Torrevieja, it is fully furnished and equipped for 4 people (plus a small child and baby) * Easily accessible from Alicante airport which is serviced all year round by low cost airlines. * Ideal golfing location in the mid/low season with average temperatures at 20C and over 30 courses nearby * Perfect sun worshippers location in high season with temperatures averaging 30C and only 1.5km from the nearest Blue Flag beach * Prices start at £50per night with a minimum booking period of 5 nights
- Communal pool
- Peaceful residential area
- ideal location, close to all local amenities and 1.5KM from La Mata Beach
- Sleeps 4 (plus small child)
- over 30 golf courses nearby