Our Assurance To You
We know how much your holiday means to you and its a worrying time right now, so we want to assure you that it means as much to us that it is relaxing, enjoyable and that everything goes right.
- We Are Legal - There are a lot of properties advertised for rent on the Costa Blanca but to be legal they must be registered with the Valencian Tourist Board. Our registration number is VT458694A and is displayed at the property.
- We Are Safe - Being registered with the VTB ensures that the property meets Health & Safety Regulations and complies with the law in providing names and addresses of all guests to the local authorities.
- We Are Certified - There are 3 categories of classification and whilst Casa Capricorn is certified at the Standard Classification, we believe in providing a home from home experience, this is not an average holiday rental, this is a holiday home, so we have equipped our property with more than the Standard requirements and actually only fall short on meeting the highest category on 2 points.
- We Are Covid-19 Confident - As well as our usual thorough clean, the property will be sanitized and disinfected throughout after each guest, paying particular attention to frequently touched areas such as door handles, light switches etc. We also provide cleaning equipment so that you can wipe surfaces when returning from trips out. There will be a gap of at least 3 days between guests to further eliminate any possibility of contamination. We will supply a set of face masks for each person for the first day and information of where you can obtain a further supply for the remainder of your stay. We also supply liquid soap and hand sanitiser. Due to the fact that we are legally obliged to provide names and addresses of all guests to the Guardia Civil, we can comply with the UK and Spains track and trace initiative.
- We Care - Unfortunately we, the owners, live in the UK and do not get to spend as much time as we would like in our Spanish home so leave it in the capable hands of our property manager Kingsley and his team at Sell2Go which can be located at the Torremarina Commercial Centre 350 metres from the property. They are on hand for you 24/7 should anything go wrong.
Face masks are obligatory on public transport and in public spaces where it is not possible to maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres. Social distancing measures and other safety precautions must be observed at all times. There are heavy fines for anyone who does not have a mask with them.
The communal pool is available for use by all residents and their guests. There are restrictions at present on the number of people who can use the pool at any one time and this is a maximum of 30% of people in the pool area. Residents and guests have been requested to leave the pool area once they have bathed and not to linger in the gardens to try and keep the number of people congregating in one area to a minimum. All pool users MUST shower before and after using the pool. The pool is not used extensively so this should not cause any issues.